Friday, May 14, 2010

Niko Turns One

Niko turns 1 yr old sometime this month. We're unclear on the exact day he was born, but it was closer to the latter part of May 2009. We talk about the day we got him all the time and it's been a great first year. It is hard to notice the changes day to day but they are pretty apparent when we look at older pictures.

We recently came across a picture taken by someone else of Niko on the day after we brought him home from the breeder. Finding this picture was like finding a treasure:

4 comments:

  1. Wow, all grown up! I love looking back at photos from the puppy years. To me, my Suki just looks like a bigger version of the 8-week-old puppy I brought home 2 years ago =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... I love the little black quote marks above Niko's eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so grown up. What a good doggie. Hopefully I can meet him this summer O_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. woOhoO! You won Betsy's birthday giveaway! :D
    http://shibal-inu.blogspot.com/2010/05/betsys-birthday-winner-is.html

    ReplyDelete